test-ad

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Betty Boop angel wallpapers and backgrounds

Click on the image to see full size picture.


Betty Boop angel and devil wallpaper
Full size: 1024 x 768
Type: jpeg / background


Betty Boop angel and devil wallpaper
Full size: 800 x 600
Type: jpeg / background


Betty Boop angel and Betty Boop devil with Marilyn Monroe quote:
“I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am pretty, but not beautiful. I have friends, but I am not the peacemaker. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.”
Source: Created by Lois
Full size: 1024 x 768
Type: jpeg / background


Betty Boop angel and Betty Boop devil with Marilyn Monroe quote:
“I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am pretty, but not beautiful. I have friends, but I am not the peacemaker. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.”
Betty Boop
Source: Created by Lois
Full size: 800 x 600
Type: jpeg / background


Blonde Betty Boop angel with pink heart
Source: Created by Lois
Full size: 1024 x 768
Type: jpeg / background


Blonde Betty Boop angel with pink heart
Source: Created by Lois
Full size: 800 x 600
Type: jpeg / background


Blonde haired blue eyed Betty Boop angel twins with halos and angel wings
Source: Created by Lois
Full size: 1024 x 768
Type: jpeg / background


Blonde haired blue eyed Betty Boop angel twins with halos and angel wings
Source: Created by Lois
Full size: 800 x 600
Type: jpeg / background

1,000's of licensed Betty Boop items to buy at eBay
Lots of great stuff to wear to show your love for Betty Boop! back packs, bandanas, coats, costumes, fanny packs, hand bags, jackets, jewelry, pajamas, PJ's, purses, scrub sets, shoulder bags, socks, t-shirts, tank tops, wigs and so much more!

Betty Boop was created by Grim Natwick
King Features Syndicate / Fleischer Studio
Tags: backgrounds, bettyboop, cute, desktop, free, graphics, images, pictures, pics
FRESCURA 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment